We have an opening for CEC - Relationship Manager- VRM as Deputy Manager/ Manager, with a leading Bank in the Indian Private Sector Thane, with an experience of a minimum of 6 months.
- Develops and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities
- Deepens relationships sourcing family accounts
- Cross-sells bank products & builds penetration for remote banking channels like net/mobile banking
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Maintains complete relationship records for assigned customer accounts.
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation to meet benchmark NPS.
- Collaborates with the field sales teams to ensure lower cycle times and best conversion ratios
- Graduate with min 2 years, or Post Graduate with a min of one year of experience
- Experience in telesales or relationship management in BFSI preferred.
- Certified in AMFI/IRDA
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written
- Flair for Sales
- Good listening skills and strong communication abilities.
- Team Player
- Office Visit maximum twice a month to Thane for 4hrs or full day, usually will be intimated 1 week prior, can be Saturday also.
- Laptop, mobile Nokia phone to receive calls, paying WiFI monthly will be provided, secluded noise-free corner without disturbance or family members moving back and forth needs to be available.
- Compensation same as WFO
- Proof of residence formal address proof in the candidates’ name or his/ her parent's name since RCU is mandatory
2.14 LPA to 3.5 LPA
Thane, Thane, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India