Online Math Tutor (Work From Home)
A young educational-technology startup that is charting new routes in the domain of mathematics education is looking for Online Math Tutors. Going beyond the traditional focus on mathematical concepts, the company takes a wider approach to introduce students to the real world of mathematics.
The company is looking for experienced educators and university graduates with a mathematics-focused education and experience teaching Math to tutor students from 9-12th grade online from the comfort of their own homes. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, self-motivated, tech-savvy, and loves working with kids. Tutor students from anywhere in India with an internet connection using your laptop or computer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deliver live sessions and present lessons in a comprehensive manner to students for grades 9 and 12 exclusively and preparing well in advance for the sessions.
- Simplifying math concepts while coaching students to think critically to solve problems
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Encourage student participation and lead student discussions to keep the sessions interactive, exciting and engaging.
- Responsible to work and improvise on the existing content, assign educational activities (worksheets, tests, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students' progress and provide feedback
- Any bachelor's degree with basic knowledge of math K-12 concepts.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Prior teaching experience is preferred.
- Math concept knowledge of 9th and 12th is mandatory
Location: Work from Home (Pan India)
Timings: Flexible. An investment of a minimum of 4 hours per day is a must.
- Candidates with high-speed internet, Modern Laptop/PC with Microphone and Camera (more than 8 Mbps)
- Candidates with excellent communication skills
- Candidates teaching 12th grade, preparing for competitive exams are welcome to apply
- Candidates who are digitally literate and comfortable with the online environment
- Candidates with a passion for teaching kids aged 14-16
- Candidates should be able to commit at least 10-12 months with the company once certified as Teacher Partner.
Selection Process: Please read below the step-wise process
- The selection process consists of a self introductory video to be shared with the company, language test & math tests.
- Once the candidate clears all the tests and gets shortlisted.
- Then the candidate enters the training stage provided by the company which prepares them for the final demo.
- Once the candidate clears the final demo they receive their International Teacher Certificate and thus are good to go live on the Company's Platform.
The fee charged by the company to receive a Teacher Partner Certification is Rs.8980 with Electronic TAB (Rs. 7980 without TAB) which you only need to pay upfront. If the candidate fails the test 100% fee is refundable (training and certification process needs to be completed within 20days). If not completed within 20 days, 21st day the fee will not be refundable. Also if candiate clears assessment and tab is dispatched the fee will not be refundable.
This certification cost includes:
- International Math Teacher Certification
- Electronic Writing Tab - If the candidate already has the tab as per the company's tech requirement, you need to pay only Rs. 7980 for the Certification
- Training provided by the company
- Lifetime Curriculum Support.
To carry forward your candidature kindly click on the given link and fill the form:
Application Form : https://qween.in/onlinemathtutor/
Any bachelor's degree with basic knowledge of math K -12 concepts.
Earn more than Rs 40,000 per month (The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance)
Work From Home from anywhere in India, Work From Home, - India