Lead Project Management
A new age startup that is trying to disrupt the Reactive Software Development, Analytics, Machine Learning and Fast Data space is looking for Lead - Project Management to join its Noida team.
Job Requirement :
- Strong background in Agile Scrum and Kanban
- Strong inclination towards Process adherence and deep knowledge and practical exposure on Scrum practices
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Primarily responsible for successful completion of the project on time, on budget, specification with an objective to delight and satisfy customers
- Engage client in all project Sprint cycle activities for quality delivery and reducing risk
- Ensure project documentation is in place, complete, and of good quality and kept in the versioning tool
- Supervise and manage project development effort estimation and precisely calculate project size.
- Manage customization, integration and QA activities
- Supervise, schedule and allocate tasks, integrate, review and produce status reports.
- At Least 2 years of Scrum Master experience
- Work primarily as a Scrum Master and ensure Scrum methodologies are being followed.
- Work towards strengthening the Agile and Scrum culture in the organization.
- Understand Product Development life cycle and Product engineering culture
- MCA/BTech/BE in computer science, information systems, or similar technical fields would be preferred.
MCA/BTech/BE, with 12-15 years of industry experience
Up to 20 lpa
Noida, Noida, - Noida , Uttar Pradesh , India