A new age startup that is trying to disrupt the Reactive Software Development, Analytics, Machine Learning and Fast Data space is looking for a Business Analyst to join its Noida team.
Role & Responsibilities:
Role: - As a Business Analyst, you will work in a global environment and provide a significant individual contribution to enterprise applications, with a high level of ownership. You will be responsible for gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements, working with the delivery team to deliver solutions, and coordinating/communicating with business stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders to analyze, prioritize, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes and workflows. - Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and use critical thinking to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Create comprehensive, accurate business and functional requirements and present them clearly to the stakeholders and delivery team.
- Work with Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Business Stakeholders to plan timelines and ensure timely delivery of a high-quality overall solution that meets business requirements.
- define and document business and functional requirements, business process maps, workflow Charts and diagrams writing specifications
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- MCA/BTech/BE in computer science, information systems, or similar technical fields would be preferred
- Experience working with business stakeholders and technical teams on delivering new systems functionality as well as troubleshooting issues
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and business processes