A renowned educational institute is looking to hire part time teachers to work from home. It doesn't just complement school curriculum but use a well-researched pedagogy to develop important life skills and identify and hone intrinsic talents in children. Their programs are built on a multi-dimensional approach to education that covers both breadths of exposure and depth of expertise, thereby enhancing the overall personality of the child.
What they offer:
- Part-time online facilitation opportunities for educators
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity
- Flexible working hours and remote working from home
- Opportunity to earn INR 400 - INR 550 for each class
- 1-3 years of relevant teaching experience preferably in the primary year and middle school age groups
- Relevant degree in the field of subjects listed
- Personality development and Communications (B.A in English is preferred)
- STEM/Coding (B.Tech is preferred)
- Logic – Maths (B.Tech/ B.Sc in Maths is preferred)
- French (B2 DELF is a must or minimum requirement)
- High level of fluency with conversational English
- Dynamic and passionate about teaching young minds
Our Ideal educators:
- Appreciate the value of a great teacher in a student’s life
- Have a commanding screen presence that holds the student’s attention
- Work independently with minimum supervision and with sincerity as well as integrity
- Are friendly, pleasant and can build rapport quite easily
- Are comfortable with technology and dealing with digital content
- Are great with time management. Are open to feedback and learning
- Can spark the learner’s sense of wonder and exploration
- Probe the learns to ask questions and think deeply about concepts and their applications in a real-life context
- Should be able to assess the learners in a fair manner and give timely feedback on their development.
- Should be able to follow the lesson plans provided by the institution and provide the best teaching for the development of the learner.
- Overall roughly 22-25 hours/week including preparation, teaching and reporting
- Minimum 3 hours per day between 3 PM and 8 PM Monday to Friday
- Minimum 4 hours per day between 10 AM and 8 PM on Saturdays and Sundays Currently, the position is only open to candidates permanently residing in INDIA Training: There will be two days (6 hours) of online training at the start of your contract during the week.
Mandatory: All educators are required to have a laptop with a functioning mic and web camera along with a good & stable internet connection
1-3 years of relevant teaching experience preferably in the primary year and middle school age group
Per class based
Work from home, Work from home, - India