A new age startup that is trying to disrupt the Reactive Software Development, Analytics, Machine Learning and Fast Data space is looking for a Software Consultant - AI/ML to join its Noida team.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like
- Familiarity with Supervised Learning methodology and common Algorithms and
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience in Hadoop, NoSQL databases, Scala & Spark will be a big plus.
- Timely and successful completion of module
- Adherence to the quality process defined for the project
- Adherence to the operational process defined for the company
- Continuous updation of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or
external courses, reading manuals, accessing new applications and investigating new
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the
needs of the project
- Enhancing and maintaining work culture & environment
- Developing knowledge base which is dependable and useful for other team members.
- A coder at heart with a creative bent and the responsibility of someone maintaining
- Passionate about building great software.
- Experience in engaging rapid prototyping and iterative product development.
- Nimble and flexible enough to thrive in a rapidly evolving business environment.
- An independent thinker and not a technologist who just executes on specs.
- Able to have big thoughts and the courage to voice them
- Enthusiastic for emerging technologies
MCA/BTech/BE in computer science, 1 to 3 years of industry experience
Up to 10 Lpa
Noida, Noida, - Noida , Uttar Pradesh , India