A new age startup that is trying to disrupt the Reactive Software Development, Analytics, Machine Learning and Fast Data space is looking for a Company Secretary (CS) to join its Noida team.
- Handle all the secretarial matters including the holding of Board Meetings and General Meetings,
drafting agendas and minutes, maintaining statutory registers etc.
- Manage ROC filings of all necessary documents on time.
- Maintain statutory records & Liaise with auditors and external regulators.
- Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services
- Handling Compliance of Corporate Governance Norms as Prescribed Under Various Corporate,
Securities and other Business Laws Regulations.
- Handling the Promotion, Formation and Incorporation of Companies / Llps preparing, Filing,
Registering Any Document Including Forms, Returns and Applications By and On Behalf of the
Company / coordinating the Board / General Meetings and Following-up Actions Thereof.
- Acting as the Custodian of Corporate Records, Statutory Books and Registers.
- Managing the Secretarial / Compliance Audit.
- Representing Companies / Llps Before Various Boards and Forums such as Company Law Board,
Registrar of Companies, Tax Tribunals and other Quasi-judicial Bodies.
- Interacting with Various External Service Providers like Auditors, Tax Consultants Etc.
- Facilitate in the drafting of Business policy, strategy and planning.
- Filing requisite e-forms with the registrar of Companies.
- Incorporation of Company/ LIP/ Partnership Firm.
- Thorough understanding of the Companies Act, Rules, FEMA Guidelines, Secretarial Standards,
- Filing/Reviewing necessary forms with FEMA, RBI, etc.
- Well versed with XBRL Filings, Preparing Annual Reports, Board Report, etc.
- Drafting and Reviewing of Board Minutes/General Meeting Minutes.
- Good understanding of PPI Guidelines, IRDA Regulations, MF Guidelines.
- Assist in M&A, Restructuring Activities
- Drafting and reviewing of agreements and contracts (Client and Vendor).
- Sending out legal notices on behalf of the company
- Identify breaches
- Respond to notices
- Adherence of MSA - especially w.r.t non-solicitation clauses
- Represent the company in judicial matters
CS with minimum 1year of working experience.
Up to 5 lpa
Noida, Noida, - Noida , Uttar Pradesh , India