Our client is a quantitative investment boutique headquartered in Midtown Manhattan. They are looking to hire a Quantitative Researcher for their Mumbai office.
The Quantitative Researcher position will be based in Mumbai and be a part of the Portfolio Enhancements team. They will collaborate closely with senior researchers to develop rigorous scientific methods and analytics for a sophisticated quantitative investment process covering forecast models, risk management models, and portfolio optimization tools.
We are seeking candidates who have excelled in quantitative research and have demonstrated the ability to conduct independent research utilizing large datasets. Quantitative research experience could be in the fields of mathematics, statistics, pure sciences, engineering, etc. Prior experience in investments and finance is beneficial but not mandatory. This role is ideal for candidates who have a strong research background in experimental sciences and are interested in quantitative investment research.
- Apply advanced statistical techniques to develop forecast models utilizing large datasets
- Develop and refine risk management and portfolio optimization models
- Identify potential enhancements to quantitative investment processes
- Review research papers and journals as a part of the research process
- Manage different aspects of the research process including methodology selection, data collection and analysis, prototyping, and back-testing
- Build systems for implementation of quantitative investment processes
- Contribute towards white papers and thought leadership articles published by the firm
- PhD, M.Tech. or M.Sc. in computer science, economics, statistics, physics, or similar quantitative disciplines from a top tier institute
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent in-depth research utilizing large datasets
- Validate prior research experience through research publications
- Excellent mathematical and statistical skills
- Working knowledge of Python will be beneficial
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good coordination skills and ability to work in a team
PhD, M.Tech. or M.Sc. in computer science, economics, statistics, physics or similar quantitative di
Up to 16 lpa
Mumbai, Bandra kurla complex, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India