A leading pharma company is looking to hire Group Product Manager to work from its Mumbai office.
Purpose of Job: Portfolio marketing Management of ASC
Department/Division/ Unit: CNS
Location: BKC, Mumbai
Reports To: Associate Director
- Achieve brand MS% , Sales and Division Margins to build enduring and profitable brands for the company.
- Responsible for building portfolio by identifying, launching and managing brands in identified therapeutic segments
- Shape therapy area with an ability to manage the brands through its life cycle.
- Evaluation of options in Life Cycle management & follow through in terms of Initiatives of Life cycle management
- Responsible for managing strategic initiatives in listed therapeutic segments and meeting key opinion leaders to understand the dynamics and the latest happenings in the therapy area
- Formulation and execution of customer centric and insight driven marketing strategy:
- Deliver innovative promotional mix on differentiated platform to enhance customer experience
- Developing Communication strategy for the customers: doctors, consumers, distributors, retailers, Field Force Bring in Innovation and evaluate to implement digital initiatives for the brand / portfolio
- Close coordination with Medical for Medico-Marketing as well as clinical areas related to the brand/portfolio
- Strong analytical skills as well as strong financial business understanding to deal with managing top line as well as division margin of the portfolio Strong execution drive
- Build strong connects with field force and ensures quality delivery of planned activities.
- Develop and ensure implementation Brand Plans post approval from all key stakeholders Drive global, regional interaction and other cross functional teams where applicable
- Ability to work with other members in the team with sharing and openness to ideas. Also working cross functionally with Sales team, Medical, Training, Finance, NPI, CommEx, BHR, Regulatory and other departments
- 4-6 years’ experience in Brand Management
- Experience of successful product launch/s with differentiation
- Activation experience using differentiated promotional channels
- Patient acquisition programs experience if any
- Candidate has to be from Top 20 Co’s in the IPM or MNC
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Strategic thinking Analytical skills, Exceptional Communication skills (Written & Oral), High Ethical Standards
Achievement as per plan for the goals :
- Sales (Volume Growth) , Brand Plan Execution (In-clinic and Ex-clinic) , Field Work and field connect , Innovation, Market share Division margin
Science graduate, MBA Marketing from Good Institute in General Management
Upto 25 LPA
Mumbai, Bandra Kurla Complex, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India