India's s oldest and most admired healthcare companies which provide consumers with a diverse range of diagnostics solutions, medical devices & nutritional products is looking to hire a Brand Operations Manager for their Mumbai Office.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to: Portfolio Marketing Head
JOB DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Brand differentiation within the Therapy space
• Achieve brand Sales and EI targets
• Undertake minimum 15 days of fieldwork to capture insights and field feedback
• Prepare monthly reports analyzing market trends, competitor sales and Abbott forecasts
• Conduct research as per the brand need and therapy requirements (on advice of marketing planning manager)
Key Information Areas to be Developed through market research:
• Current and Future Potential Assessment of Target Molecules within Government Setups in India
• Current Landscaping at All India Level and Local purchase by key accounts, State Governments, Other Government hospitals if any; Price points, Volume purchases etc.
• Future Landscaping (Next 2-3 years); How the purchase pattern is expected to grow or de grow over next few years, How the paradigm is going to be shifted on account of Changing Govt. Policies
• Decision making process in each of the key accounts: How the decision-making process flows from bottom to top and role at each level along with the timeline required, What are the key factors that are of importance when taking decision for inclusion of a molecule and brand Perceptions of Target specialties
• Current treatment pathways and protocols that are followed by the clinicians and usage of various Crystalloid vs Colloids.
• Unmet needs in existing molecules that are available in the market
• Ensure process/ task adherence
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of campaign collaterals/inputs/activities to field force
• Effectively coordinate with other functional areas within organization e.g. Medical, Training, Promo team, Supply Chain, Finance etc.
• Making a list of upcoming orders, coordinate with institution team, prepare required documents, maintain complete data and close the loop
• Work with cross functional teams to execute the work for the division/ project
• Use company reports/ data to analyse sales and stocks activity
• Coordinate with different departments to gain perspective, including Trade, Supply chain, Sales, Medical and Purchase
• Monitor in-clinic and out-clinic activities and evaluate work output for KAMs (Key Account Managers)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Demonstrates creativity, innovation and drive for results
• Ability to influence, lead and work with cross functional teams
• Analytical skills and good financial acumen
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
• Planning and organizing skills for short term and long term
• Time management and multi-tasking skills