World's most customer centric e-commerce company is looking for HR Business Partner to work from it's Hyderabad / Noida office.
· Partner w/ business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
· Provide coaching, training and mentorship to Managers, Leads, and Associates for the business
Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
· Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
· Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
· Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
· Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources with about 2-4 years’ work experience,
- Proven skill in the operation and utilization of software such as Microsoft office (proven
- skill in excel)
- Able to travel and relocate as appropriate
- Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans
- Ability to analyze organization and individual needs and create the most cost-effective package to meet them
- Experience in dealing with contingent workforce will be an advantage
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource office within an operations structure
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, functions and practice; performance appraisal systems and staff development
- Proven ability to use initiative in carrying out tasks
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met while having frequent interruptions
- Exposure to multi-state and international employment laws
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, Analytical skills, critical thinking and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities