Sr. Prog. Manager Concessions
World's most customer centric e-commerce company is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager.
As Senior Program Manager, Customer Experience, you will work proactively, and independently to collaborate with business and development teams across the company to define functional requirements, high level process and technical solutions, and manage all aspects of the project execution – including writing business requirements, maintaining project schedules, resolving or mitigating issues and risks, and communicating results throughout the organization.
The Senior Program Manager, Defect Reduction will be leading designated Specialty programs to both reduce losses due to defects in the network as well as work proactively with stakeholder teams to ensure focus on measurement and reporting of customer experience. The Defect Reduction team works relentlessly to scope and develop solutions to support new areas of business and special Customer Service requirements including their lifecycle management. It requires a strategic partner to continuously drive and deliver customer centric solutions to complex business opportunities. In addition, they enjoy and excel at diving into data to identify root causes, derive patterns, and determine long-term solutions that ensure superior customer experience.
- Develop programs to reduce wasteful concessions by working with category teams on returns and that impact product quality on the platform
- Remotely support a geography by collaborating with onsite teams and business teams, product managers and technical teams to continuously innovate and redesign programs to better serve our customers.
- Identify trends of concession abuse and identify opportunities to programmatically reduce costs
- Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service
- Define, prioritize and plan the Projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within Amazon's Customer Service (CS).
- Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- Monitor the Projects overall progress: anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Identify and manage stakeholder groups, and provide regular operational metrics and business reports to those groups.
- Ability to influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive)
- Think and act both strategically and tactically
- Degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, finance, or related field
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups
6-9 years experience in managing complex programs/ products and proven track record of delivering re
As per industry standard
Bangalore, Bangalore, - Bengaluru , Karnataka , India