Business Intelligence Engineer
World's most customer centric e-commerce company is looking for an outstanding Business Intelligence Engineer(BIE) to join it's Social Media capacity planning team.
As a BIE, you will be play a key role by partnering with forecasters, supply planners, finance, technology and BI teams to develop world class business intelligence solutions and forecasting systems. You will be working with small, strategically-focused team that partners with stakeholders WW to drive key business decisions by performing data analysis, designing and monitoring metrics.
Monitor existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams to identify process, system improvement opportunities and come up with BI solutions
Take a proactive approach to defining new metrics, reports, and dashboards.
Drive business decisions by analyzing of demand and supply side metrics, designing and developing dashboards and reports
Extensive stakeholder management of data suppliers and data consumers worldwide who operate out of diverse geographies. Presentation of analysis to the senior leadership
Develop and improve data flow between multiple systems and provide self-service tools to the customers
Perform database management of the team, develop frameworks to process very large datasets
Support reporting modules, design and maintain data architecture for statistical research and development of planning systems.
Maintain data integrity and data quality of the team inputs and outputs. Perform validation and documentation
Participate in global capacity planning and customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs
- Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Superior analytical ability and technical skills to come up with quick, innovative solutions
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A composed, poised and professional demeanor with a bias for action and ownership.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology, or experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Extensive knowledge and Experience in data mining, SQL, ETL, etc. and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools. (Tableau, MicroStrategy etc.)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with statistical methods and tools
- Familiarity with predictive modeling
- Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure, Redshift
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related disciplin
As per industry standard
Hyderabad, Hyderabad, - Hyderabad , Telangana , India