Head count planner
World's most customer centric e-commerce company is looking for a talented senior analyst to join the Customer Service Capacity Planning team in support of Strategic Projects.
· Working on a diverse project portfolio supporting CS Capacity Planning initiatives and strategy.
· The successful candidate will work in lock step with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership.
. Create optimized headcount and hiring plans for Amazon’s Customer Service business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectivenes
. Partner with customer service technology teams on new initiatives, including launch of industry-leading decision support tools
· Create new reporting & analytic opportunities by analyzing and understanding key planning processes
. Coordinate with Operations, Global Outsourcing, HR/Recruiting and Finance teams to analyze historical data and forecast demand
. Support local site management teams to optimize staffing requirements
· Thought leadership on integration of new products/services supported by CS.
- This role requires someone with strong analytic skills and business acumen who will work with stakeholders on strategic projects within CS.
- Some examples of project work may include support of long-term CS site strategy; planning model input forecasting and general project evaluation for CS network cost, quality, scale, flexibility and business continuity.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong analytic background that enables him/her to manage global network planning, a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives and the ability to persuade executives to build consensus on objectives.
Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics or related field.
Master's degree in in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or related field.
Operations research or capacity planning experience
Experience working with SPSS, SAS, R, Python in a professional setting
3+ years SQL, Excel, and Access experience
Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
5+ years of experience quantitative research or analyses
3+ years in program/project management
As per industry standard
Hyderabad, Hyderabad, - India