Work flow manager
World's most customer centric e-commerce company is looking for passionate and talented Workflow manager..
He/she is responsible for driving efficiency related initiatives/goals at the site and responsible for initiating best practice sharing at a global level. Manage workflow, handles escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the teams.
Solves complex customer support issues and proactively heads off negative service trends. Identifies root causes to improve accuracy, and productivity. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, ranging from short term to strategic to decisions requiring use of data collection and analysis.
The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Should be able to lead and manage a team of 5-10 workflow analysts and their performance.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who enjoy program building and creative problem solving.
The successful candidate will possess strong initiative, quantitative skills, and the ability to lead and grow top-notch people.
· Program management experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Overall workflow experience of 8- 10 years along with 4-5 years of team management experience
· Should have knowledge of basic statistics, excellent analytical and mathematical skills
· Experience building and analyzing models using various RDBMS tools for optimization
· Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes
· Ability to stay focused and keeps up with our continuous and fast-paced growth
· Ability to deflect decisions with data points, foresee potential issues, and advocate relentlessly for improvement
· Ability to drive quality, productivity, and process improvements and keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely customer-focused and metrics driven environment
· Proven experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external
· Experience with the Workforce Management tools
· Ability to handle business continuity plans
· Flexibility to work in 24*7 environment
Program management experience of 8- 10 years along with 4-5 years of team management experience
As per industry standard
Hyderabad, Hyderabad, - Hyderabad , Telangana , India