A boutique investment firm is looking to hire a Business Development Ananlyst.
Candidate should be preferably from Central Mumbai.
Responsibilities could include any of the following:
• Marketing material creation, updates and distribution
• Develop analytics related to product positioning, environment analysis, competitor positioning and client portfolio analysis
• Help direct the entire new product development process for the Firm
• Responding to investor due diligence questionnaires
• New business mandates: design new business proposals to meet investor objectives
• Assist in the development and implementation of ARP Investments’ Business Development strategy
• Organize meeting prep (including background research, prospect sensitivities, program intelligence)
Qualifications: Candidates should also have excellent communication skills, effective presentation abilities and possess strong analytical skills. ARP seeks candidates with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• A driven individual with a strong sense of personal integrity
• Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
• An enthusiastic team member who collaborates well with others and builds strong working relationships
• An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
• Experienced across Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
• Resilient, flexible, open to feedback and focused on achieving excellence
• Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
Topper in B.Com / B.A. / B.E /M.B.A with 1-3 years of experience in the mentioned field
6 LPA to 11 LPA
9th floor, Platina, bandra, Mumbai, 400051 - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India