An advisory consultancy is looking to hire SOX, IT General Control, Compliance and Audit Manager to either work from home / from office.
- Identifying the weaknesses in a systems network and creating an action plan to prevent security breeches in the technology.
- Planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports.
- Work within a team to create a solid information technology infrastructure, and collaborate with clients to devise and put in place policies and procedures regarding network security issues.
- Should develop solid communication skills to not only understand technical jargon, but to translate technical jargon into business-related decisions for management and clients.
- Aligning and coordinating with key leaders in SOX compliance teams
Candidate must have either of the following certification:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor, or CISA, is the widely recognized standard certification for IT auditors and includes information security, audit, control and assurance professionals. Certified Information Systems Security Professional, or CISSP, recognizes an individual's information security knowledge. Other recognized certifications include Certified Information Security Manager and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
- Experience leading a large, complex SOX program for IT in a leading technology company.
- Experience working with engineering and non-engineering teams and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience in working with the Big Four
Number of Positions required: 15
2-8 years of experience in working as an IT auditor and SOX compliance in Finance
30,000 - 1,00,000 pm
Work From Home, Mumbai, 400051 - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India