A media, gaming and entertainment company, whose mission is to provide our consumers with products and technology offerings that always stand out, is looking to hire a Senior HR Manager for it's Mumbai office.
1. Monitoring Family and Medical Leave Act compliance, and adherence to confidentiality provisions for employee medical files
2. New hire orientation, leadership training and professional development. To conduct periodic needs assessments to determine when training is necessary, and the type of training necessary to improve performance and productivity.
3. Investigating and resolving workplace issues, preserving the employer-employee relationship through effective employee relations strategies
4. Develop strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labor force trends, oversee the recruitment and selection processes, responsible for decisions related to corporate branding as it relates to recruiting and retaining talented employees.
5. Examining current workplace policies and providing training to employees and managers on those policies to minimize the frequency of employee complaints due to misinterpretation or misunderstanding of company policies
Minimum 3- 5 years of working experience as an HR manager
6 Lakhs pa
Andheri West, Mumbai, - India