Our client whose into Financial and Leadership Training is headquartered in London and is currently operating in six global offices. They have currently opened their 7th office in BKC, Mumbai.
They are looking to onoard Sales & Marketing Manager to help the, boost their sales line.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role will be responsible to dramatically increase sales line by identifying market opportunities, driving new business, and expanding student base for MDA Training. He/She will work closely with the Director to develop short- and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the total business.
- The role requires visiting colleges to get a slot of seminar for institute and also propose partnership. This would also involve in doing tie-ups with colleges for financial trainings and events.
- The role requires to co-ordinate on seminars/workshops in colleges.
- The person will be responsible to increase student visits, enquiries and admissions for courses offered by MDA Training and achieve his monthly & quarterly targets.
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities.
- Follow-up with student who visited institute and convert maximum enquiries to admissions.
- Maintaining the database
- Computer Mastery; ability to edit and update Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong English language skills – ability to articulate and communicate (both written and verbal) in a way others can easily understand using different communication methods.
- Customer Service; orientation to resolve problems for the customer and ability to gain a yes.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Results/ Goal oriented
- Finacially driven with a motive to earn.
Graduate Degree/MBA in Sales preferred
3.6 Lac + commission
BKC, Mumbai, - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India