Our client is a large and strong team of tireless professionals and experts. We vision to be industry’s topmost provider of consulting, development, marketing and creative services with 360 solutions. They are looking to hire Personal Assistant to the director on an immediate basis.
- Assist primarily the director with organizational, financial and personal administration on a daily basis.
- Be friendly and personable while managing heavy communications and calendar scheduling (requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants as well as consultants, clients, co-workers and the general public) to coordinate various complex meetings.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Lead short-term projects and initiatives as requested by the Director.
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sentivity of information.
- Have a proven ability to exercise good judgement in recognizing scope of authority.
- Assist the Director with all other related assigned tasks.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Director
- Chase responses to requests and emails to/from the director.
- Greet visitors graciously and in a professional manner, create a good personal image through a neat, clean business like professional appearance and a positive, cheerful attitude.
- Answer phones in a pleasant, helpful and professional manner, direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently, accurately recording messages and reliably passing messages to recipient in a timely manner.
- Mainain and present Executive Dashboard and other reports on a timley manner
- Work with the Director to manage his calendar and schedule (board meetings, donor meetings, conferences, regional office visits) including coordinating Director's global and Domestic travel itenaries.
- Organize all other meetings to be attended by the Director, including staff lunches, coffees and skype calls.
- Ensures that key dates and events are highlighted to the Director ahead of time.
- Ensures that birthdays and other significant events are kept in front of the Director.
- Prepare material, packets and presentation for Director's meetings, senior management team meetings, off-sites and all staff meetings.
- Organize the logistics of board meetings and other key internal meetings.
- Coordinate and distribute notes at management meetings as requested.
- Type up notes of the Director as requested.
- Organiz and arrange venues for all other meetings requested by the Director.
5. RECORDS AND DOCUMENTATION
- Maintain records of decisions and ensure action items are clearly recorded for the Director.
- Organize documents for signatures of Director and members of executive staff related to relevant projects
- Keep accurate records and files at all times and as appropriate.
- Update and maintain database of excutive key contacts.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including scheduling and purchasing tickets for Director, executive staff, board members and key guests as directed by the Director.
- Manage Director's expense claims.
- Purchases and sends gifts for key relationships
- Meet key guests at the airport.
- Assist with special projects and reports as required as the Director.
- Bachelors degree required
- 3 years work experience in administrative and personal assistant roles at the executive level.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal english communication skills.
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Ability to compose and edit written materials, translation experience is a plus.
- Ability to work easily and effectively with a wide range of people
- Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilites at once;ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work flexible hours and on weekends as needed.
- Possesses time/organization/stress management skills
- Strong commitment to INCLUDED'S goals and missions.
- A responsible attitude to all aspects of the work.
- Possesses cultural awareness and sentivity
- Demonstrates solid work ethics.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and Power point.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for the management
- Passion and personal interest in people and providing assistance
- Holds a positive and outgoing perspective on life.
- Experience or interest in working with migrants and/or marginalized populations is a plus.
15000 per month
Andheri, , 400072 - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India