Our client who offers innovative, new age solutions in the HR space is looking to expand their team. They are looking to onboard an Engagement Manager to help them build client relationships during projects. The candidate will be the assigned clients' first point of contact, ensuring that their customer satisfaction. The candidate is expected to visit office once in a week or in two weeks time.
- Map Client's requirements to provide optimal products to suit their requirements.
- Deliver proposals and presentations as required to close business.
- Work Closely with the solutions teams to build customized solutions pitches for the target account.
- Conduct industry research, competitior analysis to understand the ecosystem.
- Order processing, invoicing and manage correspondences
- Identify new customer opportunities.
- Be willing to learn every day.
- Have the desire to make a real difference.
- Embrace constant change and an unstructured startup environemnt.
- Ditch the 9-5 work routine. We offer a partly work-from-home option.
- Post Graduation in management/ HR preferred but not mandatory.
Post Graduation - Management/ HR
As per market standards
, , - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India