Data entry operations exceutive
Opportunity available for candidates from Mumbai only.
Support the end to end operations of a leading E-commerce company including warehousing, inventory, order processing, logistics, marketplace sales, bulk sales and customer service which includes:
- Supporting a team who manages an outsourced warehouse
- Managing inventory in terms of product inwards and outwards, returns, and tally the products as per accounts
- Handle the various back-end platforms of Magento and Uniware for order processing and the inventory optimisation across the leading e-com marketplaces
- Process daily orders as per the SOP documents and guidelines
- Manage logistic partners for customer delivery, marketplace sales, and bulk sales
- Support Customer Service to update direct and marketplace consumers on their orders and status
- Tally the invoices of logistics Partners in line with the order received
- Build and analyze various daily, weekly and monthly reports to deliver KPI’s to the Operations Head
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Fresher’s welcome to apply.
- Able to learn quickly on the job
- Ability to with Microsoft Excel and analyze metrics
- Strong team player focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Excellent communication skills in English and a local language.
Graduate with knowledge of working with Excel, word and PPT.
8000- 10000 per month
Work from Home, Work from Home, 400051 - Mumbai , Maharashtra , India